Parent/Child Swim Lessons — Green Hills YMCA
Ages 6 months-3 years
The parent/child swim program introduces infants and toddlers to the joys of swimming for the first time under the care and love of their parents.
Under the guidance of a Y-certified swim instructor, children as young as six months old:
- Learn how to breathe while in the water
- Submerge underwater for the first time
- Learn how to kick and float
- Receive encouragement and coaching from their parents
- Interact with other children in an aquatic environment
As a parent, you will learn about the importance of supervision, water safety and how to encourage and guide your child to become more more familiar with being in the water.
Find a Class Today!
Select an option below to search for upcoming classes on our secure registration site.